Sunday, August 10, 2008

How Sexually Experienced Are You?


I took the above quiz to determine how my sexual experience compares to those my age. It was interesting to see the results. While I am not a member of Mingle2, I do think it's a fabulous site to find information and humorous dating cartoons, such as 9 Reasons Not to Date a Tyrannosaurus Rex. A new on line friend, @SeanMarler, introduced me to the site, which is definitely a dating site for those who don't take themselves - or life - too seriously.



Here are the stats that might be of interest to you as far as who is more sexually experienced (on average):

Looking for stats based on geography?
You may also enjoy:
Top 10 Worst Movies to See on a First Date

Ten Ways Being a Geek Makes You More Attractive

The Singles Map
Things I Love/Hate About Being Single

No comments: