In order to participate, I must invite ten bloggers to a virtual dinner party that I will host. The rules are simple. I can invite only ten but any ten bloggers.
The ten bloggers I would like to invite are:
- The Bloggess - Because she is truly the funniest fucking writer I know - or wish I knew - or "know" on line.
- Guy Kawasaki - Because the first time I met him I didn't get to ask him all the questions I would've liked to and plus, he is the manliest "guy" I know that still looks good in a pink hat and feathered boa.
- Lena Chen - Because she doesn't give a shit and we'd have a great deal to talk about...besides sex. Maybe.
- Mignon Fogarty - Because she's helping change the face of publishing having just authored a book inspired by her blog, Grammar Girl.
- Pete Cashmore - Because he's from Mashable and because I need to determine if he's as hot in person as he appears in his profile pic.
- No Minivan - Because like her, I'm a thirtysomething mom who is also a redhead (although mine is natural) and I also have a son (she has two boys). Unlike her, I grew up in the midwest and moved to SoCal and I LOVE my minivan.
- Rebecca Woolf - Like Mignon Fogarty, she went from blog to book with her Girl Gone Child memoir.
- Dana (aka Mamalogues) - Because she's the *bravest* blogger that I know of.
- Busy Dad - Because he has truly changed Friday & Saturday Nights with the creation of Weekend Blog Hoppers
- David - Because his blog, Dad's House, has truly changed the focus of my own.