Friday, August 22, 2008

Bloggers Unite

I continue to discover more blogs written by Moms and Dads. There are so many great writers that I now read on a regular basis that I am finding less and less time to write. It's a good thing that reading helps inspire me, because I'm often compelled to respond to a post I come across with one of my own.
Here's this week's latest blogs written by some great parents:

Check out more great site for parents along the blogroll in my sidebar. I have included each and every mom and dad authored blog that I've come across. Please let me know what I've been missing.

3 comments:

A Good Husband said...

Visit BuildingCamelot.com's list of the 55 sites for Men - they're almost all Dad blogs. Then visit Sparkplugging.com's list of Moms on Twitter. They probably won't all fit on your blogroll.

A Good Husband said...

Oh, and thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for the mention of Husbands & Dads! We appreciate it!