I honestly don't remember. Home with my son?
2. What was your status by Valentine's Day?
In a relationship with a long-distance love.
3. Were you in school (anytime this year)?
I teach...does that count?
4. Did you have to go to the hospital?
I had to take a co-worker on an out-of-state business trip (what an story that was)!
5. Did you have any encounters with the police?
Yep. I was pulled over for speeding on my way to work one morning.
6. Where did you go on vacation?
7. What did you purchase that was over $500?
Many items that added up (or exceeded) that amount but not any one thing.
8. Did you know anybody who got married?
Yep! I attended two weddings this year and another dear friend just got married in Mexico!
9. Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes. My grandma died just before Christmas.
10. Did you move anywhere?
11. What sporting events did you attend?
12. What concerts/shows did you go to?
13. Where do you live now?
14. What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008?
Have to start looking for another job.
15. What has/have been your favorite moment(s)?
Laughing with my son, attending my friend's weddings, working with amazing families and spending time with loved ones.
16. What's something you learned about yourself?
17. Any new additions to your family?
Yes, my nephew was born in late June.
18. What was your best month?
19. What music will you remember 2008 by?
That silly Madagascar song that my son sings while shaking his booty.
20. Made new friends?
21. Favorite Night[s] out?
22. Any regrets?
23. What do you want to change in 2009?
To take my son on a real vacation and get my butt back in shape!
24. Overall, how would you rate this year on a scale of 1-10?
I'd have to say 9...2009 will be a definite 10!
25. What would you change about 2008?
Not a thing.
26. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
On an airplane, hotel room, or in my car!
26. Have any life changes in 2008?
Nothing drastic in my life, although the Presidential campaign rocked my world and moved me in ways that I never expected.
27. Change your hairstyle?
No, but I'm thinking I need to!
28. Get a new job?
No, but am starting to look.
29. Do you have a New Year's resolution?
To get in shape and take my son on a real vacation.
30. Did anything embarrassing?
No...it takes a lot for me to get embarrassed.
31. Buy anything new from eBay?
No, I don't shop on eBay.
32. What was/were your favorite purchase?
My new jeans.
33. Get married or divorced?
34. Get arrested?
35. Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
Never seen it!
36. Did you get sick this year?
I had a 24-hour flu but nothing major (knocking on wood).
37. Start a new hobby?
No, but I'm training for a new certification.
38. Been snowboarding?
Earlier in the year, not since this last snowfall.
39. Are you happy to see 2008 go?
40. Drank Starbucks in 2008?
I hope everyone has a Happy Healthy Hip New Year!