Sunday, May 25, 2008

Two Things

Two Names I Go By:

1. Sondra
2. Mom

Two Things I'm Wearing Right Now:

1. underwear
2. pink robe

Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship:

1. Honesty
2. Support

Two of My Favorite Things to do:

1. Spend time with my son
2. Shop

Two Things I Did Last Night:

1. Enjoyed wine tasting with other Moms
2. Played BUNCO for the first time and laughed my *** off

Two Things I Ate Last Night:

1. Chipotle sauce & cream cheese (YUM)
2. Chocolate

Two people I Last Talked To:

1. Natascha & Erika (during the car ride home last night)
2. My man (he called this morning but let me go to help set up for a birthday party for a one-year-old)

Two Things I'm Doing Tomorrow:

1. Celebrating Memorial Day with my son
2. NOT working!

Two Longest Car Rides I’ve taken:

1. Maple Grove, MN to Portland, OR (1,715 miles) - August 1997
2. Prescott, WI to San Diego, CA (2,017 miles) - June 1999

Two Favorite Holidays:

1. Christmas
2. My son’s birthday

Two Favorite Beverages:

1. Pinot Noir
2. Voss Bottled Water

Two Favorite Types of Food:

1. Sushi
2. Mexican

Two Favorite Places:

1. There’s no place like home.
2. Home is where your mom is.

No comments: