Thursday, May 22, 2008

It Must be a Sign

I read my horoscope every day. That's right, each and every day. It's not the first thing I do when I wake up but my horoscope comes to me daily via email and so, out of pure habit, I continue to read and believe that alignment of the stars and planets have something to do with the outcome of my day.

Here's today's horoscope for me, an Aries:
Today you will finally start to see signs that your latest business or career plans are finally coming together! Once again, your drive for success has not let you down -- it's taken you to a really nice place in your life, and you have many options. Use this day as a sort of rest stop on the road to your goals, and kick back with one of your favorite people. Take a long lunch with them and talk about something other than what you have been working on for so long.
I continue to believe.

No comments: