Saturday, May 17, 2008

This is How Rumors Get Started

I discovered BABBLE a while ago and still find myself laughing out loud while reading Rebecca Woolf's blog, Straight from the Bottle.

Just recently, I heard about her appearance for a signing of her book, Rockabye: From Wild to Child, here in San Diego, but was unable to attend. Then, after two seconds of Google research, I found her personal blog, Girl's Gone Child (love the name).



I got in touch with Rebecca through her website and (and her publisher through theirs) and asked if she might be interested in attending the upcoming Parenting Party ... or offer signed copies of her book to be given away.

Not only did she respond directly (OK so it was an automatic response), but her publishing company representatives also sent me an email, asking if I would like Rebecca to come to the upcoming Event. Rumor has it she may just be there. Either way, we're going to be giving away copies of her book that night. Will they be signed copies? Will Rebecca be making an appearance? Stay tuned...

There are more surprises up my sleeve for the Event...don't miss out!

No comments: