Saturday, September 6, 2008

SEX: Once a Day

Every one's talking about sex these days. It only makes sense, seeing how the current election has turned everyone from informed voters to opinionated forecasters.

Talking about sex has never been an awkward or embarrassing issue for me, but I did find it ironic that, on the same day, two of my favorite sites that discuss sex and relationships, chose to interpret this chart differently.

Over at Women's Health, they decided to focus on what to say while having sex while Daily Bedpost gave their input on what not to say.

Either way, sex talk is the major issue here and I encourage you - NO! - I urge you, to speak out, speak up and speak often, especially when it comes to telling your partner what exactly it is that you need, or where, how and perhaps, how often.

No comments: