Saturday, September 15, 2007

Batteries Not Included

Here's the deal. This blog is dedicated to all things that help parents to become happier, healthier, and more hip. The hip part is something that either comes naturally, or not at all.

For those of us who need help in this area, I'm pleased to share these amazing companies and products with you that I've discovered in my search for toys that do not require batteries. I cannot even tell you how many times I've opened up the box to one of my son's new toys only to discover that he won't be able to play with it until we've installed the batteries.

Usually, when batteries are required, they're for loud, obnoxious toys that don't have a volume button for some reason, or toys that light up or blink with such frequency that I feel as though setting my son in front of the TV might actually be less stimulating.

But, I digress. Here are a few companies that I've discovered with products that will keep you coming back for more.


HAPPY SHOPPING!

And just for the record, some of my favorite toys do require batteries, but that's another story...

No comments: