Thursday, September 20, 2007

BABY, BABY, BABY

I just got "the call." My good friend is in labor and I'm on my way to her place shortly to stay with big sister. I feel slightly panicked and ironically, my friend sounded freakishly calm on the phone.



I've never experienced labor pains since I had a scheduled C-section with my son. I suppose I probably would've had a panic attack if I had to go through the whole contraction thing and timing them. I'm so impatient and I cannot be asked to watch the clock under normal circumstances let alone when pain is involved.

The reason why I'm not in my car and driving right this second is because my friend isn't quite sure she's ready to head to the hospital. Luckily she's not that far from there and I'm not very far from her, either.

I'm anxious, nervous and excited for the new baby to come. I'm sure I'll be awake until I hear how the delivery went, but with the way things have been going, I'm sure it will be quick and painless. At least I hope so. She's got alot of work to do!

;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Babies are a Blessing!
Let us know what where and
when. We are excited for all.
Love n hugs, Grandma S :)