I Love You Rituals includes over seventy different rhymes and games that provide a message of unconditional love and can also enhance children's social, emotional, and school success. Winner of a 1999 Parent's Guide Children's Media Award, these positive nursery rhymes, interactive finger plays, soothing games, and physical activities can be played with children from infancy through age eight. In only minutes a day, these powerful rituals:
- Prime a child's brain for learning
- Help children cope with change
- Enhance attention, cooperation, and self-esteem
- Help busy families stay close
- Affirm the parent-child bond that insulates children from violence, peer pressure, and drugs, and much more.
Easy to learn and especially effective in stressful situations, I Love You Rituals gives parents, grandparents, caregivers, and teachers inspiring tools to help children thrive.