Thursday, July 24, 2008

Link Share

For writers who are also stay-at-home Moms or if you were raised by a stay-at-home Mom, an opportunity to share your story comes from the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. They're looking for great stories and you can submit yours on line.

If you're not able to be in Las Vegas for the annual ENK show, be sure to check out the companies who will be highlighting their products. There are several reasons to head to Las Vegas but for those who have never been should certainly check out this event.

How Emotionally Intense is Your Child? Temperament plays a major role in how you and your child react to one another and how your child reacts to others.

Ms. Single Mama writes a touching letter to her future husband. Here's my favorite line:

"I’m not ready to meet you yet. Almost… but not quite. I’m working on it. I am dating but I won’t settle for anything less than - you."

No comments: