Monday, January 7, 2008

I Thought You'd Never Ask

A neighbor sent this to me via email and although I deleted several questions from this long list, I did answer honestly to the ones below. I also added a few of my own but that's only for me to know which ones. I was asked to forward it on to friends and family or risk bad luck for years to come...I'll take my chances.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
About 5am

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the theatre?
Atonement

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Project Runway

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Cereal or coffee

6. What is your middle name?
Santos (I changed it from Lea to my given name when I got married)

7. What kind of car do you drive?
Nissan Quest

8. Favorite sandwich?
BLT

9. What characteristic do you despise?
Arrogance

10. Favorite item of clothing?
T shirt & jeans

11. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Northern Ireland to visit my girlfriend or New Zealand or Australia, or Costa Rica...oh heck. I really could use a vacation.

12. Favorite brand of clothing?
True Religion (jeans) or Juicy Couture

13. Where would you retire to?
Not sure - I have time to think about this, right?

14. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
30 - Celebrated in Vegas with my girly-friends.

15. Favorite sport to watch?
Horse Racing

16. When is your birthday?
April 8

17. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night owl

18. What is your shoe size?
7.5

19. Pets?
No

20. What did you want to grow up to be when you were little?
A teacher

21. What is your favorite candy?
Butterfinger

22. What is your favorite flower?
Dahlia

23. What day on the calendar are you most looking forward to?
End of January when I will head to CO to go snowboarding

24. What was the last thing you ate?
Ice cream

25. Do you wish on stars?
Every chance I get

26. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Brick Red

27. How is the weather right now?
Rainy

28. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My ex-husband

29. Favorite soft drink?
Root Beer

30. Hair color?
Auburn

31. Eye color?
Brown

32. Summer or winter?
Summer

33. Hugs or kisses?
Both

34. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate

35. Coffee or tea?
Coffee

36. When was the last time you cried?
Friday night

37. Last time you laughed?
Before bed with my son

38. What did you do last night?
Spent quality time with my son

39. What are you afraid of?
Having my heart broken (again)

40. Salty or sweet?
Salty

41. How many keys on your key-ring?
Several

42. How many years at your current job?
7 years this March

43. Favorite day of the week?
Any day my son's with me

44. How many different cities have you lived in?
3 (so far)

45. Do you have any regrets?
NONE

No comments: