Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rodeo Drive

After checking in to the new-ish Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills, my Kane/Miller colleague and I headed for a nice walk down to Rodeo Drive. That's right! We enjoyed a leisurely stroll down the famous strip and enjoyed a shopping day that we probably will never experience again. Although we didn't stop inside every store, we did manage to hit the dressing rooms and I even purchased a few items for the celebrity gifting suite Kane/Miller was sponsoring.

Just to mention a few stores on the three-block strip: BCBG, Bebe, Bulgari, Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, GUESS, Hugo Boss, Jimmy Choo, Juicy Couture, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Versace, and Yves St. Laurent.

I may end up going back someday but the next time you'll find me inside a Prada store will most likely be at the outlet center just outside Palm Springs.

No comments: