Friday, January 18, 2008

Snow Days

In exactly one week, I'll be heading to Denver for a long overdue snowboarding weekend!

I'll be staying in the River Run Village at the Keystone resort and I am so looking forward to enjoying another visit to Breckenridge. It's been years since I've been there, and years since I've been on my snowboard but it'll be a nice getaway, and a weekend that I will remember for years to come.

But enough about that. I discovered recently that 5 of the 10 Top Ski Resorts are in Colorado. I have got to go there more often. Here's the list:

#1. Aspen, Colorado
#2. Crested Butte, Colorado

#3. Lake Tahoe, California
#4. Steamboat Springs, Colorado

#5. Keystone, Colorado

#6. Vail, Colorado

#7. Jackson Hole, Wyoming

#8. Whistler, Canada

#9. Park City, Utah

#10. Mont Tremblant, Canada

No comments: