Sunday, December 16, 2007

Shopping in St. Paul

I leave for St. Paul next Saturday and already I'm preparing for an after December 25th shopping spree. Ever since I started this blog, my mother has been - besides my #1 fan - very helpful when it comes to sending me links and relevant articles that relate to parenting, shopping or could somehow fit in with the content on this site.

Here then is a list that she sent me a while back. I did not forget about it but this time I will have more time to take in the sights and enjoy the recommendations from this compilation:


gifts, jewelry and home accessories



Woodbury-made bath and body products



kitchen accessories and equipment



designer denim


toys



Danish-designed fashions and home accessories



Scandinavian home furnishings, accents and more



stationary and personalized gifts


natural toys and baby care



Latin American-inspired jewelry



children's shoes


The Romeo & Juliet Shops:
gift ideas for any occasion



artist-designed paper, gifts and baby things


Wonderment:
wood toys and creative objects


See you in the Cities!

No comments: