Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year - New Y.O.U.

I am working on becoming a certified practitioner for the Y.O.U. Consulting Group (as if I don't have enough on my plate). It's hard to define to those who are not familiar with assessment tools, but, to sum it up, it's cutting edge human assessment technology for creating perfect relationships in business, home and life.

I had several volunteers step up to take the survey for my first homework assignment. I was asked to provide their translation based on their responses to several questions about their appearance, their preferences and their own perception of who they are.


If you'd like to take the personality assessment, please contact me for details. Y.O.U. Consulting Group works with educators, and business owners for team-building and management. There are practitioners waiting to help you succeed in your personal and business relationships.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. We should cherish every moment we have with our family. It's really hard to create balance especially if we are too busy. I guess it is something that parents need to work on.