Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cruel and Unusual

Diane Hoffman tagged in a meme last month which I didn't come across until a few days ago. I felt bad that I didn't know about it when it was first posted, so I did what any good blogger would do - I followed the instructions immediately and took a photo of myself right then and there- regardless of the fact that I hadn't showered that day and was looking - and feeling - rather BLAH.

Warning: Photo is coming soon!


Diane is the blogger over at The Mommy Diaries who was tagged with this rather unusual game of GOTCHA! by Sassy Irish Lassie, who was tagged by Girl in the Glasses who was tagged by...I am determined to find out who started this madness!

OK - Before I share the startling photo with you, here are the rules:
1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 10 people to do this..
And, what you've all been waiting for (shield your little ones from the screen):


And yes, I'm tagging these 10 *lucky* bloggers whom I will harass daily until they participate:
  1. The Bloggess
  2. Motherlode
  3. Mommas Tantrum
  4. Busy Mom
  5. Mom 101
  6. Suburban Turmoil
  7. My Tiny Kingdom
  8. Mitch McDad
  9. Sheena "Mommyblogger" Williams
  10. Thursday Drive
Please don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

No comments: