Saturday, March 8, 2008

Top Ten Travel Destinations

I am still in San Jose, waiting for the afternoon to fly by so I can finally head over to the airport to head home. I'm surprised that San Diego is not included in the following list - the Top Ten Travel Destinations. I'm really looking forward to sleeping in my own bed but I suppose heading to any of the ten locations mentioned here wouldn't be that bad, either, as long as I wasn't working!

#1. New York
New York Hotel Deals!

#2. London
London Hotel Deals!

#3. Paris
Paris Hotel Deals!

#4. Orlando
Orlando Hotel Deals!

#5. Rome
Rome Hotel Deals!

#6. San Francisco
San Francisco Hotel Deals!

#7. Barcelona
Barcelona Hotel Deals!

#8. Berlin
Berlin Hotel Deals!

#9. Stockholm
Stockholm Hotel Deals!

#10. Miami Beach
Miami Beach Hotel Deals!

No comments: