Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shameless Self-Promotion

I contacted the San Diego Women's Business Examiner a few days ago to see if she would critique my weekly newsletter. She had written an article on Marketing with Newsletters that prompted my request.

Her feedback was positive and encouraging.
"Regarding your newsletter, it has a fresh, happy, welcoming feeling.

The articles are very easy to read, not long, but straight to the point and informative. Very interesting that they download as a pdf file so that you can go back and read them again.

The links are very nice. What a great collection.

Great idea to have the calendar link to meetup."
She also asked if I would be available for an interview. I'm honored to have been selected to share and promote my services with her readers.

No comments: