Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love is All Around You

I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion - I have shudder'd at it. I shudder no more. I could be martyr'd for my religion Love is my religion And I could die for that. I could die for you. ~ John Keats ~

And think not you can
Direct the course of love, For love, If it finds you worthy, Directs your course. ~ Gibran Kahlil ~

To get the full value of joy
You must have someone to divide it with.
~ Mark Twain ~

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage. ~ Lao Tzu ~

In literature as in love, we are astonished at what is chosen by others. ~ Andre Maurois ~

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
~ James Baldwin ~

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. ~ Ingrid Bergman ~

No comments: