Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I am always changing my image. If you saw me on a regular basis, you'd see me one day in my casual beach clothes, flip-flops and shorts, tank tops or tee. The next day you might see me in business attire, glasses and high heels. Some may even recognize me in my work out clothes, heading to the gym for a session with my trainer. And still there are those who have seen me a little more trendy, wearing a cute skirt and adorable top, an outfit typically reserved for a first date.

My point in all of this is that I like change. Too many times I have found myself stuck in a routine that makes me feel trapped, and while my blog has been quite popular (950 + unique visitors per month), I feel it's time to move on.

So, starting this week, I'm blogging over at a new site. Everything's been imported already, so if you head on over to the new URL, you'll be able to read all of my posts from the last 18 months but you'll also discover a new look, which may take some getting used to, by both myself and my readers.

Head on over and please leave a comment so that I know who's reading and that you found me!

Here's to a fresh start.

1 comment:

Sue said...

ALERT…If you still consider your children to be YOURS.

Most of us are not aware that a threat to our parental rights is close to being ratified in the U.N. under an International Treaty Law. The whole story is too complex to post in forums. Suffice it to say that you will no longer be in charge of your children’s education, discipline and more. I urge you NOT to ignore this. Please check it out here:

http://www.parentalrights.org/index.asp?Type=NONE&SEC={520635A0-D52D-4DA9-8AE7-CA574A3228F0}

And SHARE IT!