Monday, April 28, 2008

fawn and forest

I would love to have another baby, just so I have an excuse to buy these beautifully designed products that I didn't know about the first time around. No, really. I would love to have another baby...eventually. Now, if or when that actually does happen, I'd have to actually find a way to afford these things. For now, I'll add them to my Baby's Registry list and think of ways to make some money in the meantime....donations anyone?

Seriously. Wouldn't you love to own these beautifully designed products for your little one?


tetra 2 | dresser + changing table


aerial crib toddler bed conversion kit


lullaboo changing table


henry IV high chair


playdate table + stools


mini bent ply stand


doodle drawer desk

(My son has this desk and we both adore it.
He colors or eats his snacks there, uses it to put together puzzles or watch TV.
It was definitely worth every penny.
And it was easy to put together, too.)


numbers poster


kids snack set | letter


organic dandelion jumper


animal puzzle

All products available through fawn & forest

No comments: