Monday, August 18, 2008

Check This Out

ABC Kids Expo is just a few weeks away and I'm getting more excited with each day as I continue to receive phone calls, email and postcards from the companies that will be there to present their products.

Here's another batch of vendors that I intend to visit with in Las Vegas:

I also was asked to review a few products that were meant for moms with new babies. As I don't have a baby myself, I had a baby sling and new bottles sent to my sister. I'm visiting her right now. I'll be seeing both the slings and bottles myself and let you all know what we thought at the end of this week.

For now, I'm off to bed. After traveling, meeting the new baby, and entertaining my older nephew for a while, I'm exhausted. Jet lag will kick in if I don't get to bed right this minute. Until tomorrow...

No comments: