Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Night Delights

I've been busy the last few days; traveling to Reno, reading magazines (dated months ago), watching the World Series, networking with school librarians, sharing books with kidlit blogsters, discussing picture books with reviewers, getting caught up online and reviewing websites to share. I've discovered several and there are quite a few more I'll include another time.


Rice and Beans Vintage




the cocoa monkey:
distinctive gear for the curious






KIOSK:
Interesting things from interesting countries





rose and lula:
rebellious, sophisticated, vintage-inspired, casual, bohemian, contemporary





The Curiosity Shoppe:
if I haven't mentioned this before, I should have





Vigilant:
leather goods





modern mommy:
innovative design for the few few years of life





babyzone's most embarrassing parenting moments





I have more reading to do, packing (back to San Diego tomorrow), relaxing before my vacation ends and getting ready for the final day exhibiting for Kane/Miller at the AASL conference here in Nevada.

By the way, today was Nevada Day. I have no idea what the celebration is all about, other than what I assume would be the history of the state. Schools were closed, parades and festivities were held and yet, I was working inside the Reno-Sparks Convention Center. More on that later...

No comments: